- In the midst of some quiet business meeting, Katy Perry leaps to the center of the room and grabs the microphone. Fireworks and sparklers explode around the frightened but curious convention goers as Katy Perry offers a well-thought out amendment to the currently discussed item on the agenda.
- Somewhere at this convention there is an evening gown competition. Which diocese will go home with the title is left up to the House of Bishops.
- At the party honoring new books from Church Publishing, Jason Stratham comes stumbling in demanding to meet Mary, the woman of his dreams.
- The Pitt-Jolie nuptials.
- Flashmob when arguments over, well, anything begins.
- Cocktail hour starts at 8 AM, full sushi bar and an ice-cream sundae station for those who feel stressed out.
Thursday, July 5, 2012
What I imagine Laurie is doing at General Convention
General Convention has begun. My amazing awesome blog writing co-author is there, somewhere in some convention center in Indianapolis I am sure. Even though we probably speak to each other almost everyday, still I wonder if she is leaving out any interesting details from her days there, for example: